- 23 March - 25 August 2013
- Hungarian National Museum, Budapest, Hungary
Jointly organised by KOGART and the Hungarian National Museum, this exhibition traced the development of Hungarian painting during the 18th and 19th centuries. Featuring almost 120 paintings, all borrowed from private collections, the show provided visitors with a rare opportunity to appreciate important works ordinarily hidden from the public eye. Philip de László's 'Falling Leaves' (1895) and 'Two Girls, Erzsébet and Stefanie, daughters of Count József Mailáth' (1896) were included in the exhibition.