Copyright & Disclaimer
Site Terms & Conditions of Use
This is www.delaszlocatalogueraisonne.com ("the Site"), a website operated by The de Laszlo Archive Trust, a charity that is registered in the UK with Charity no.1102468 and with a registered address at 5 Albany Courtyard, Piccadilly, London, W1J OHF, , United Kingdom.
- Permitted uses
Subject to what is said below, material from this Site may be viewed, quoted from and printed, but only for non-commercial, educational and personal use.
The de Laszlo Archive Trust and other third party individuals and organisations own copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Site, its underlying databases and the material published on the Site. These rights are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. The authors assert their moral rights in the Site.
You agree that you will comply with applicable copyright laws, regardless of jurisdiction. Without exclusion to the restrictions outlined at clause 4 below, you agree that you will not:
- reproduce any of the images on the Site electronically, or in any other way not specifically permitted hereunder;
- modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way; or
- copy or distribute any material for any commercial or business purposes
- Use of this Site
You agree not to use the Site:
- to create a database (electronic or otherwise) that includes material downloaded or otherwise obtained from the Site for commercial purposes;
- to disseminate advertisements or for any other commercial purposes (which would include using the Site to promote or encourage the sale of your goods/services);
- in such a way so as to remove the copyright or trade mark notice(s) from any material on this Site or any copies of any material made in accordance with these terms;
- to disseminate any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- to harm the Site or disseminate any material which is abusive, defamatory or obscene, may harass, offend or inconvenience any person, applauds, encourages or entices abuse, discrimination or criminal activity or which might restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Site by any person;
- to disseminate any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programmes designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- in any way that might infringe third party privacy or other rights including intellectual property rights;
- in any way that is unlawful (including fraudulent) or that might bring the Site, PMC or any of its associates, subsidiaries or any contributors to the Site into disrepute; or
- to post link(s) that take users to material that contravenes any of the above restrictions.
- Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by law, The de Laszlo Archive Trust excludes all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to the Site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
Without exclusion, The de Laszlo Archive Trust and its employees will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, the Site;
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on the Site; or
- any errors or omissions in the Site and/or its content.
Whilst The de Laszlo Archive Trust and its employees take every care to ensure that the information on this Site is accurate and clearly expressed, you acknowledge that information published on the Site may inadvertently contain inaccuracies or errors and The de Laszlo Archive Trust expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the full extent permitted by law.
The de Laszlo Archive Trust will not accept any liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
This Site is made available for general information only and does not constitute professional or legal advice. The information on this Site does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The de Laszlo Archive Trust or its employees and any use of the Site is entirely at your own risk. You are responsible for checking the accuracy of relevant facts, instructions, suggestions and/or opinions given on this Site before entering into any commitment based upon them.
- Amendments to the Site
The de Laszlo Archive Trust reserves the right to change and alter the Site and its content at any time and without notification. However, please note that any of the content on the Site may be out of date at any given time, and The de Laszlo Archive Trust is under no obligation to update it.
Due to the inherent nature of the Internet, errors, interruptions and delays may occur in the service at any time. Accordingly, this Site is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any warranties of any kind and The de Laszlo Archive Trust does not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the information or interruption in availability.
The de Laszlo Archive Trust reserves absolutely the right to withdraw or suspend the Site where it deems this to be necessary without notice and will not be liable to you for such unavailability.
- Linking to the Site
The de Laszlo Archive Trust welcomes 'hot links' to the home page of the Site provided that this is done in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage its reputation or take advantage of the Site. You may not display the contents of the Site (or any page from it) or allow such content to be displayed surrounded or framed by material not originating from The de Laszlo Archive Trust without the consent of The de Laszlo Archive Trust. Nor may you create a link to any part of the Site other than the home page without the prior written approval of The de Laszlo Archive Trust. The de Laszlo Archive Trust reserves the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- Links to other websites
On this Site you may be offered automatic links to other websites. Whilst The de Laszlo Archive Trust hopes you will be interested in those websites, you acknowledge that the content on those pages is not subject to the control of The de Laszlo Archive Trust, their owners may be independent from The de Laszlo Archive Trust and The de Laszlo Archive Trust does not endorse or accept any responsibility for their content.
- Trade marks
No use of the name, logos and/or other trademarks of The de Laszlo Archive Trust (whether registered or unregistered) is to be made by you except for the purpose of referring to The de Laszlo Archive Trust or its associated brands lawfully and in good faith only.
10. Computer viruses
The de Laszlo Archive Trust will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Site does not contain or promulgate any viruses or other malicious code. However, it is recommended that you should virus check all materials downloaded from the Site and regularly check for the presence of viruses and other malicious code. The de Laszlo Archive Trust excludes to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, all liability in connection with any damage or loss caused by computer viruses or other malicious code originating or contracted from the Site.
The de Laszlo Archive Trust takes all reasonable measures to prevent internet fraud and to ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, The de Laszlo Archive Trust cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in its secure computer servers.
- Other important terms